Prepare yourself and one guest for an awe-in-spiring adventure to captivating Rwanda. Here you will experience the very best of Africa at One&Only’s world renowned properties of One&Only Nyungwe House and One&Only Gorilla’s Nest.
Prior to departure, you and your family will skip the waitlist and become members of The Tynan Travel Company for one year where you will receive complimentary award-winning travel management services by one of the fastest growing Private Client travel agencies in the United States.
Upon arriving in Rwanda, you will transit to One&Only Nyungwe House which is situated alongside an ancient rainforest, within the lush green expanse of a working tea plantation. One&Only Nyungwe House, is a completely transformed, idyllic eco retreat offering once-in-a-lifetime experiences in the heart of the magical country. Immersing you in exotic flora and fauna, connecting you with vibrant culture, and reawakening your soul, this is Africa as you’ve never seen her before. Here you will enjoy three nights in a Forest Suite complete with gourmet dining.
Following your time at Nyungwe House, utilize your $5,000 transportation credit toward a private helicopter flight that will transport you with ease across the lush Rwandan landscape directly to One&Only Gorilla’s Nest.
For three nights you will enjoy suite accommodations and farm to table dining at Gorilla’s Nest. Cushioned in the foothills of the Virunga Volcano Range, wrapped in fragrant Eucalyptus Forest, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime personal encounter with rare and majestic mountain gorillas, roaming free in their own natural habitat. With exceptional dining and selected beverages included in your stay, plus two signature resort experiences daily, prepare to feel immersed in the rare magic of Virunga.
Upon returning home, channel your life changing experience as inspiration for a custom piece of fine jewelry from Sue Gragg Precious Jewels with a $10,000 gift certificate.
* All travel arrangements must be booked and managed by The Tynan Travel Company.
* Winner will receive complimentary (no fee) travel management services by The Tynan Travel Company for one year concluding October 31, 2022.
*Package is valid for 2 adults.
*Additional nights available at an additional fee at prevailing rates.
* Package is subject to availability at time of request and blackout dates apply.
* Hotel package expires on November 30, 2022.
* Additional activities and primate trekking permits are not included in the hotel package and available at an additional fee.
* Stay at both resorts must be redeemed on the same itinerary and may not be redeemed for separate stays. *$5,000 transportation credit can be used for internal country travel within Rwanda (ground or helicopter).
* Sue Gragg Gift Certificate must be redeemed by October 31st, 2022; valid for one purchase.