What’s better than one art trip with your friends? TWO art trips, of course! TWO destinations, each filled with uniquely designed concierge art experiences!
First stop, your group of 8 will fly privately on Flexjet’s Challenger 350 on February 13, 2020, with all the perks of Flexjet’s award-winning Red Label treatment. During your time in LA, you will enjoy a Private Tour of the Tadao Ando-designed Malibu home and contemporary art collection of Maria and Bill Bell, and a visit with former TWO x TWO honoree Jonas Wood at his new studio. Your group will attend the VIP opening of Frieze Los Angeles and enjoy a coveted table reservation and lunch at the fair, compliments of Frieze.
- Roundtrip private air travel to LA for 8 on Flexjet’s Challenger 350 from Flexjet’s private terminal at Dallas Love Field must depart on February 13, 2020, return February 15, 2020.
- Exact flight departure times to be mutually agreed upon with Flexjet.
- Ground transportation for the group from airport to hotel provided.
- Ground transport for the group to and from Malibu and to Jonas Wood studio included.
- Includes 4 rooms for 2 nights at a 5-star hotel, courtesy of Frieze.
Next October, your group is invited across the Pond to London, where you will be VIP guests of Frieze and Frieze Masters.
Enjoy a 2-night stay at the beloved Claridges Hotel on October 6 and 7, 2020. In addition to VIP access to the London fairs, enjoy a private tour of the world-renowned Cranford Collection and dinner at Annabel’s with Cindy and Howard Rachofsky.
Time to get out of the city bustle and head to the countryside for 2 nights at the beautiful 18th century Durslade Farmhouse at Hauser & Wirth Somerset. Your stay there will include touring the exhibitions, outdoor sculptures and Oudolf field, a landscaped garden designed for the gallery by renowned landscape architect Piet Oudolf, as well as a dinner cooked by the Roth Bar & Grill team and served in the farmhouse.
- Airfare for the London leg is not included.
- Four guest rooms for 2 nights each at Claridges Hotel, courtesy of Frieze.
- Stay at Durslade Farmhouse on October 8 and 9; or prior to the London fair depending on availability.
- Roundtrip group ground transportation to and from Somerset included.